(Junior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for business development and expansion? Do you like to drive sales and strategic account management? Then we would love to meet you!
"Our vision is to solve the mismatch between supply and demand in the apparel industry to reduce the amount of waste products - better for business and the planet”.
Chainbalance is a fast-growing company focused on merchandise management throughout the entire value chain for wholesale and retail brands worldwide. Already today, Chainbalance plays a crucial role in making the day-to-day operations of many merchandise teams more efficient and transparent. Our head office is located in the Bondpark building in Breda, the Netherlands. We will soon open a second office in Berlin, Germany. Our strong team, consisting of 28 specialists, is the key to success. We value people as our most important asset. We work in an informal culture that is based on a relationship of trust, support, and openness to one another. We strongly believe in our core values: Progress, Easiness and Challenging the Status Quo.
These challenges are waiting for you:
As Business Development Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for actively building the sales pipeline & further developing your existing accounts worldwide. You are part of the Business Development team, report to the Chief Sales Officer and work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing team. In this role you will be a key part of our growth strategy and responsible for the following tasks:
· Developing and implementing outbound lead generation strategies
· Participate in the development and implementation of inbound lead generation strategies through marketing campaigns
· Researching, identifying, and actively approaching new potential customers
· Identifying and clarifying the requirements or challenges of our target group and communicating initial solution approaches for the digitization of merchandise management processes
· Building relationships to establish an active dialog with the decision makers of our target customers
· Maintaining all customer touchpoints in the CRM system (Hubspot)
This is an opportunity for anyone with the following qualifications
• 3+ years’ experience in the fashion/retail industry, e.g., Sales, Account Management, Merchandise Planner, Business Development or Store Management
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Ability to listen well to the customer to identify his needs and anticipate them
• Talent to convey complex information in a simple, concise manner
• A convincing personality combined with a service mentality and customer orientation
• Results oriented, with attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
• Able to manage your own workload, work efficiently and meet deadlines
· You will benefit from the success of the company with a competitive compensation package that includes your salary and a bonus program
· The development of our team and each member is an essential part of our success, so we give you your own budget for personal development
· Work together with a dynamic and international team aiming to turn the fashion industry upside down
· Working for international fashion brands, such as Triumph, adidas, Calvin Klein, YAYA and Floris van Bommel
· Team meetings in an inspiring office location in Breda, and in Berlin
· Everything you need to work, such as laptop, phone - it's your choice
We are looking forward to meeting you!
A resume is sufficient for us, everything else we prefer to find out in a personal interview.
Please feel free to contact: